· Receive queries via phone, email or chat and log contacts into the shared service case management system.
· Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate where these cannot be resolved.
· Take ownership of customer / employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus.
· Identify gaps in the supporting documentation and also areas where the
What we offer:
· Unlimited contract
· 5 weeks of vacation
· Relocation package
· Public transport reimbursement
· Multi-sport card
· Employee referral program bonus
· Life insurance and pension plan
· Varying local discounts e. g. for canteens, cafes etc.
· In house canteen
· Brand new office with c
· Fluent in French and English
· Computer literacy (Excel, Work, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Ability to work in international teams where team members are in different locations and belong to different cultures.
· Ability to work with confidential information
Language Test via call - 15 mins
Onsite / Video Call interview - 2*45 mins