Terms and Conditions
- organizer of the ŠANCE fair – KC/VŠE (further only organizer)
- ŠANCE fair exhibitor – company or institution exhibiting at the ŠANCE job fair (further only exhibitor)
Establishing a contractual relationship:
- a contractual relationship commences upon accepting an order by the exhibitor
- the order will be processed by the organizer according to exhibitors’ needs
The exhibitor undertakes to respecting the terms and conditions chosen by the organizer.
Those primarily include safety instructions, cancellation fees, time schedule, booth arrangement etc. The cancellation fees are as follows:
- more than a month before the event begins – 10 % of the price of the ordered services
- 14 days to a month before the event begins – 50 % of the price of the ordered services
- 13 days and less before the event begins – 100 % of the price of the ordered services
The Exhibitor understands that if the situation regarding the pandemic makes it possible and if students are attending live lectures at the University, the April fair will take place in-person on the VŠE premises. In case distance learning is still in effect, a virtual version of the fair, which all the exhibitors will attend automatically, will be organized instead.
The exhibitor acknowledges that in the event of cancellation or interruption of the fair due to force majeure (including a bomb threat), the money for renting the stand space will not be refunded.
The exhibitor also agrees with an audio and video content being captured at the fair, such as photographs and videos. It is a legal requirement from the exhibitor to use such materials for promoting and documenting the event. The materials gathered will be kept for 10 years from when they were captured.
If the exhibiting company is a personnel agency it takes note that it may not offer job offers from other companies at the Job fair ŠANCE.
The organizer is not responsible for any technical issues and 3rd party software incompatibility used alongside the main virtual world software.