• Work in the biggest team in CE Head office located in Czech, Slovakia, Hungary and Poland where trade negotiations are our daily bread
• Buy all products from our suppliers to maximally satisfy our customers and be responsible not only for buying, but also for selling of goods and for its quality.
• You will get fast-track, challenging development programme which gives you a chance to steer you career path
• Full time job
• Flexible working hours
• Career growth is not just a cliché for us
• Standard employee benefits
• Bachelor or Master degree up to two years after graduation
• B1+ level of English
• Willingness to become a true expert and a future leader with passion for retail
• Attitude: entrepreneurial, ambitious, empathic, responsiveness and innovative, keen to learn fast and happy to collaborate.
• Enthusiasm for travelling – some parts of the programs will require to travel within the country and our CE market
• the recruiment process has already started
• start of the programme - September 2020
For more information, plase, go to our website: https://tesco-stores.jobs.cz/studenti-a-absolventi/