In 2014, the EU’s second Pfizer Global Financial Solutions (GFS) center was established in the Czech Republic, representing an initial investment of CZK 180 million and enabling key regional support to the markets in Central and Eastern Europe.
As a global organization, GFS provides cross-functional accounting and financial expertise to Pfizer’s business across many markets. It offers strong standardization and compliance in operational activities such as invoice-to-pay, order-to-cash, treasury and cash management, travel & expenses and record-to-report processes, as well as deep experience in supporting ERP implementations, integration activities, and other large financial transformation projects.
The GFS center in Prague continues to grow as it optimizes its operations. Continuousoly we offer a large number of vacant positions at both junior and senior levels, for candidates with economics background and ability to speak various languages. The GFS center currently supports markets across Europe, as well as in the Africa and Middle East (AfME) region.
• Inclusive multinational environment
• Flexible working hours
• You will gain valuable knowledge of Accounting/Finance
• You will have access into all internal trainings
• You will have Buddy during your first months
• Opportunity to join other projects in the company
• Fluent English
• Basic Knowledge of Accounting Credits and Debits
• Enthuasiasm to learn and do new things
• Ability to analyze and attention to detail