This 12 months FTA Program you will have a chance to try 2 positions within Logistics, Finance or HR services, you will work on your own project and after successful graduation you can become a leader!
At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow.
Our average age in Prague is below 30 and we have people from around 28 countries so you will have a chance to experience diverse environment.
You can also enjoy our great company culture. We have Open Beer Bar every second Thurs
- Talented. Proactive. Ambitious. Curious.
- You're not afraid to be hands-on to get the job done, take ownership of your projects from day one, and meet ambitious targets.
- You have a university degree and no more than two years of work experience after graduating.
- International mind-set, and the language skills to go with it.
- For Prague, to be eligible, an upper-intermediate level of English is essential, basic level of either Dutch, French, German or Spanish is a definite advantage.
- For Kharkiv, next to intermediate level of English, you also need to be fluent in Russian.
- For both locations mobility across Europe is required.
You will find more information here: https://bestbeerjob.com/programmes.php?pg=fast-track-apprenticeship